It can be frustrating when you or another learner completes a course, get a passing score and when you return to your course screen it states that the exercise is Incomplete or is not giving you full credit. Below we have listed some helpful tips to ensure that the courses are being exited in a way that saves your progress.
1. Once you have completed a course there should be an option on most that states Exit Course
2. You will then be redirected to a page that informs you that your progress has been saved, from here there is a option in the top right corner to Return to LMS
3. An orange Close Section box will appear
4. You will then be redirected to where you can now print your certificates. There will be two different buttons that you can then print from, either can be used.
5. Print out your certificate and continue with any additional courses you may have.
If you are still experiencing difficulties receiving credit please create a new ticket here:
Someone from our Support Team, including myself, will be in contact with you as soon as possible.